I found this recipe on Pinterest and made some adjustments to it. It turned out so good! Very thick, creamy and rich! It's hard to finish a full bowl!
What you will need:
2 - cups of chicken (I use Rotisserie chicken- it adds an extra level of flavor)
1- Can of Chicken Broth
1- Cup of Heavy Cream
4 oz of Cream Cheese
3TBSP of Butter
1 tsp - Minced Garlic
1 -TBSP of No Carb Poultry Seasoning (I use Chef Paul Prudhomme- Poultry Magic)
1/4 cup of Mushrooms
On medium heat
- Heat up butter and garlic in large sauce pan
- Add in all the chicken and coat well with butter
- Add in Poultry Seasoning
- Add in chunks of cream cheese a little at a time and cream with the chicken
- Once cream cheese is fully creamed into the chicken-- add your Chicken Broth, Heavy Cream, and mushrooms
- Turn up heat to med high and bring to a low boil and keep stirring for about 3 min.
Serve and enjoy!!
If you use this recipe, let me know if you like it!